- 1cup choppedpecans
- 1cupflaked coconut
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce)box marble swirlcake mix
- 1/2cupbutter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2cupspowdered sugar
- Butter the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan; Sprinkle pecans and coconut in pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour over pecans and coconut.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well.
- Drop in dollops over cake batter.
- Bake at 350F for one hour.
- Serve with whipped topping.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »