- 1/2cup firmly packedbrown sugar
- 1/3cup finely choppedmacadamia nutsor almonds
- 1/4cupbutter, melted
- 2 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/3cup firmly packedbrown sugar
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cupsour cream
- 1 (8 ounce)cancrushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Heat oven to 400*F.
- Generously grease 24 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon scant tablespoonful into bottom of each greased muffin cup.
- In large bowl, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, oil, egg and pineapple; blend well.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir until day ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon 1 heaping TBS of batter over topping in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 400*F for 12 to 15 minutes until done.
- Loosen edges with knife; immediately invert onto wire rack set on sheet of waxed paper.
- Serve warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »