- 6large ripetomatoes
- 1/2cupfresh basil
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1tablespoongarlic powder
- 1tablespoonpoppy seeds
- 3cupsheavy whipping cream
- 8tablespoonscocoa powder
- Chop tomatoes into 1/4 inch chunks and drain any excess liquid.
- Add basil to tomatoes.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, and poppyseeds.
- Hard boil the eggs and chop into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Toss tomatoes, basil, oil with spices, and eggs together.
- Beat cream on high till it is thoroughly whipped.
- Beat in sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour cream over salad and mix gently.
- You may not need to add all the cream–just until it reaches a consistency that you like.
- Chill and serve.
- May garnish with sprinkles of cocoa powder and cinnamon.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »