- 3/4cupolive oil
- 1/4cupwhite wine vinegar
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/4cupItalian parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2teaspoonsDijon mustard
- 1/2headromaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2headred leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2cupscherry tomatoesor red pear tomatoes, halved(red and yellow together are pretty)
- 1/2cupkalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Put olive oil, vinegar, grated cheese, parsley and mustard in a glass jar and shake well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes and olives in large salad bowl; toss.
- Add dressing to salad and toss again.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »