- 4bell peppers
- 12ouncesfirm tofu, diced
- 1onion, diced
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 1teaspoondried parsley
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- 1cupfrozen corn
- 1/2cuplowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2cupuncooked rice
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut off top of peppers½” from stem.
- Discard membranes and seeds.
- Chop top and discard stem.
- Parboil pepper bottoms in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Drain well and stand upright in a shallow baking dish.
- Dice tofu into bite-size pieces.
- Stir-fry tofu, onion, and garlic in skillet.
- Add pepper, parsley, and chopped pepper tops.
- Cook one minute.
- Stir in rice, corn, and cheese.
- Pack into pepper cups.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with extra cheese if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »