- 6chicken breast halves, skinned,rinsed,and patted dry
- 2/3cupunsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2cupwhite wine worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespooncountry-style dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon crusheddried tarragon
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts flesh side down in dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover snugly with aluminum foil, sealing edges.
- Bake one hour and 10 minutes at 350 degrees (during final 10 minutes, remove foil and turn the chicken flesh side up).
- Remove chicken breasts to serving platter.
- Strain the remaining juice in baking dish and spoon over each piece.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »