- 1 (1 lb)bag frozentilapia fillets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancream of shrimp soup(undiluted)
- 40Ritz crackers, crushed
- Layer frozen fish fillets in greased casserole dish (9×9), overlapping if needed.
- Spread cream of shrimp soup over fish.
- (Do not add water).
- Melt margarine and mix with crushed crackers.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for about 45 minutes.
- Note: Sometimes I sprinkle old bay seasoning on the cream of shrimp soup before adding the crackers.
- Also I add a dash or two of hot sauce to the melted butter before adding to the cracker crumbs.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »