- 1lblean ground turkey(7% fat works well)
- 4teaspoonsfresh thyme leaves
- 1teaspoonfresh rosemary
- 2teaspoons choppedfresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6ouncesgoat cheese, room temperature
- Preheat your grill or pan if using the stove.
- Combine all the herbs together in a small bowl.
- Divide the turkey into four, equal-sized portions.
- Mix 1/4 of the herb mixture into each portion or turkey, and mix well with your hands.
- Mix in salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook or grill turkey burgers, turning a few times, for about 6-7 minutes per side.
- Check for doneness by cutting into the center of one.
- If no longer pink, then they are done.
- Smear room-temperature goat cheese on the hot burgers.
- Serve with grilled sweet onions and tomatoes or on their own.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »