- 1tablespoonvanilla sugar
- 1 1/2cupssugar
- 2tablespoons flatbaking powder
- 1 (8 ounce)container (liquid)whipping cream(like Rich whip)
- In a mixer with the beaters attached place; oil, vanilla sugar, margarine, sugar and flour.
- Mix on medium speed until coarse crumbs form.
- Remove 3/4 cup crumbs and set aside.
- To remaing crumbs in mixer add baking powder, eggs and whipping cream.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place in 2 9 inch round aluminum pans or 1 9x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 until ready 45-1 hour (or check; when a toothpick inseterted in the middle comes out dry).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »