- 1 (18 1/4 ounce)boxyellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce)packageinstant vanilla pudding
- 8ouncessour cream(room temp.)
- 1/2cupCrisco cooking oil
- 1 (6 ounce)packagechocolate chips, semisweet
- 4ounces bakersweet cooking German chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolates in large mixing bowl- Beat 1/2- 2 minutes.
- Grate German Chocolate bar (Or chop in a mini-chop or cuisinart– this is much easier than grating).
- Add grated chocolate and chocolate chips to mixture.
- Pour into well-greased and floured bundt pan (most bundt pans are sized between 9″ and 12″ diameter).
- Cook at 350 degrees for 50- 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (if desired) when cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »