- 2chicken breasts
- 1teaspoonvegetable oil
- 3tablespoonsfresh mint leaves
- 3tablespoonsfresh coriander leaves
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2tablespoonssalted peanuts
- 1lime, quartered
- 2tablespoonslime juice
- 2tablespoonsfish sauce
- 1teaspoonsesame oilor vegetable oil
- 4smallred shallots, sliced
- 1smallred chili, sliced
- 2spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat the grill; Brush the chicken with vegetable oil and grill until cooked through; Let it rest for five minutes and then slice thinly.
- For the dressing, whisk the lime juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, and sugar until the sugar dissolves; Add the sliced shallots, chilli and spring onions and toss together.
- Tear the mint and coriander leaves and lightly toss with the chicken, salt and pepper.
- At the last minute, add the dressing to the chicken and toss lightly; Arrange it on plates, scatter with peanuts and serve with lime wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »