- 1 1/2kgchickens
- 1cupcoconut milk
- 2teaspoons thaigreen curry paste
- 2tablespoonsfresh ginger, grated
- 2tablespoonslime juice
- 2teaspoonsfish sauce
- 1small freshchili, seeded,sliced
- 2tablespoonsfresh coriander, chopped
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour mixture inside and over chicken.
- Cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour (I usually try to leave it for 4 hours).
- Move to a wire rack baking tray.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 180C (350F) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
- Note, prep time does not include time to marinate.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »