- nonstick cooking spray
- 1cupwhite sugar
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 2cupslight corn syrup
- 2cupsheavy cream
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- (I have found that using Release aluminum foil works better).
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine sugars and corn syrup.
- Heat to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter until melted.
- Gradually stir in cream.
- Return to heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until temperature reaches 242 degrees F (116 degrees C).
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared pans.
- Cool completely, then wrap each piece individually with plastic.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »