- 1/2lbpork sausage
- 6largeeggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce)can choppedgreen chilies, undrained
- picante sauce
- shreddedcheddar cheese
- 48-inch flour tortillas
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring to crumble.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add eggs and chilies to sausage.
- Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are thickened, but still moist.
- Do not stir constantly.
- Microwave tortillas about 10 seconds each until soft.
- Spoon egg mixture down centers of warm tortillas; top each with picante sauce and cheese.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »