- 2onions, chopped
- 2cupscooked chicken, chopped(leftovers would work great)
- 1cupbarbecue sauce, your favourite,plus(I like Bobbie-Q Sauce (Barbecue Sauce))
- 1/8cupbarbecue sauce
- 1teaspoontaco seasoning(I use Taco Seasoning Blend)
- 3largeflour tortillas
- 2cups shreddedcheese, your favourite kind i used cheddar and montery jack(The original recipe calls for Kraft Tex Mex)
- 1/2cup additional shreddedcheese
- 1green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry onions in a frying pan until tender crisp.
- Add rest of the ingredients for chicken mixture and simmer until heated through.
- Lay 1 tortilla on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cover tortilla with half the chicken mixture and then half the cheese.
- Top with the second tortilla then repeat the chicken and cheese layers.
- Cover with the last tortilla.
- Top with reserved sauce and cheese.
- Sprinkle green onion on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »