- 3lbschuck roastor round steaks
- 1/4cupgreen onions, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce)canpineapple chunks
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- Combine pineapple syrup (save pineapple chunks for later) with soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic powder.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and simmer for 3 hours; turning occasionally and adding 1/2 cup water as needed.
- When roast is done blend cornstarch into 1/4 Celsius water and stir into pan juices until thickened.
- Add the pine apple chunks and green onion.
- Simmer only until pineapple and green onion is heated but still crisp.
- When substitued round steak: cut into serving size pieces and simmer only until steak is tender (about 2-2 1/2 hours).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »