- 1lb firmhalibutor tunaor swordfish steaksor skinless chicken breast halves
- 1largered bell pepperor green bell pepper(or mix of both)
- 4green onions
- 1 (8 ounce)canpineapple chunks (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce)packagechicken and broccoli flavor Rice-a-Roni
- 1 1/2tablespoonssoy sauce
- 2tablespoonsdry sherryor water
- 1tablespoonsesame oil
- 1garlic clove, minced
- Cut fish, red or green pepper, and onions into 1 inch pieces.
- Alternately thread fish, red or green pepper,onions, and pineapple chunks, if using, onto 4 large skewers; set aside.
- Prepare Rice a Roni mix as package directs.
- While rice is simmering, combine soy sauce, sherry, oil and garlic.
- Brush kabobs with soy sauce mixture.
- Grill over medium coals 14 minutes or broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, turning once and brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Serve rice topped with kabobs.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »