- 3/4cupsoy sauce(I didn’t use quite this much soy sauce)
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 3tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 2tablespoonscooking sherry (optional)
- 1/2teaspoonground ginger
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 1/2lbschicken drumsticks(i used big chicken breasts)
- In a large glass dish, combine soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, cooking sherry, ginger and garlic powder.
- mix well.
- add drumsticks or chicken breasts.
- turn to coat.
- cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
- drain and discard marinade.
- place chicken in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
- bake at 375 degrees, for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »