- 6boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1cupchicken broth
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/4cup mincedgreen onions
- 3clovesgarlic, crushed
- 3tablespoonslime juice
- 1tablespoonchili powder
- 1tablespoon mincedcilantro
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Arrange in a shallow nonreactive dish.
- Pour mixture of broth, olive oil, tequila, green onions, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt, cumin and coriander over chicken, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Arrange on serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »