- 1/2lbjalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1cupcilantro leaves
- 1 (16 ounce)cancrushed pineapple
- 1/2cupteriyaki sauce
- 1lime, juice of or2 tablespoonslime juice
- Combine all ingredeants in blender,blend until mixture is finely pureed.
- Pour into jars and regrierate for at least 5 hours.
- To use as marinade,pour over meats and refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Can also be as basting sauce while grilling.
- Keeps in fridge for 1 week.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »