- 1pork tenderloin(about 1 pound)
- 2tablespoonssweet paprika
- 1teaspoonground cumin
- 1teaspooncayenne, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8tablespoonsolive oil
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Marinade pork for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- or preheat grill to medium high.
- Thread pork cubes onto small wooden skewers.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in oven.
- Alternatively grill over medium heat, about 10 minutes.
- While cooking turn once and baste with marinate until well browned.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »