- 1 (16 ounce)canred kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce)cancut green beans(not French style)
- 1 (16 ounce)cancut wax beans
- 1 (16 ounce)canchickpeas(garbanzo beans)
- 1mediumonion, sliced paper thin
- 1clovegarlic, minced very fine
- 1/2cupred wine vinegar
- 1/8cupbalsamic vinegar
- 1/2cupextra virgin olive oil
- 1/2cupSplenda sugar substitute or granulated sugar(do not use both, please)
- 1/2teaspoonground black pepper
- Drain all four cans of beans, discarding liquid.
- In a large container, toss beans with onion and garlic.
- In a 2 cup mixing bowl (or measuring cup), mix the oil, vinegar, Splenda, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the bean mixture.
- Mix well to coat all ingredients.
- Cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »