- 3largesweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2tablespoonscooking oil
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce)canlight coconut milk
- 1-2tablespoonred curry paste
- 1tablespoonfish sauce
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- 3firm bananas(they can be slightly green)
- 3-4Thai red chili peppers, sliced
- 2tablespoons choppedcilantro
- In a large saucepan, heat oil.
- Add potatoes and cook until lightly browned on the outside.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, juice of the lime, fish sauce, and brown sugar to pan, stirring to mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Peel and slice bananas into chunks and stir in with the potatoes.
- Cook over low heat 5-7 minutes or until heated through and bananas have softened but are still intact.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced chilli peppers before serving.
- Serve hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »