- flour, to lightly coat chicken
- 1chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces(about 1-pound)
- 4tablespoonsolive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2tablespoonfresh thyme, chopped
- 2tablespoons dicedgreen olives
- 3ouncessherry wine
- Season the chicken with salt.
- Lightly coat chicken in flour.
- Add 3 tbsp.
- olive oil to sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Panfry chicken until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with black pepper and thyme.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp.
- olive oil in a separate pan.
- Add the sherry and then the garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Finish with diced olives.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »