- 1 (20 ounce)package refrigerated preparedmashed potatoes
- 1/2cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- 1lblean ground meat
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce)cancream-style corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce)packagetaco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine potato, cheese and egg and set aside.
- Place beef and onion in a skillet over mediun high heat, cook, stirring to break up beef, until beef is browned.
- Pour off excess fat, add corn and taco mix, and stir to combine.
- Place beef mixture in a 8×8 inch baking dish, top with potato mixture and bake 25-30 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »