- 2 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2teaspoonsfresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1cup shreddedlettuce
- 7slicesbacon, cooked,crumbled(3/4 cup)
- 1/2cupchopped tomatoes
- 1/4cup choppedgreen onions
- 3/4cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth (1- 2 minutes).
- Spread mixture onto bottom of 9″ round serving dish; top with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, green onions and cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »