- 3cupsfrozen green peas
- 1cup slicedgreen onions
- 1cupheavy cream
- 1/2teaspoonlemons, zest of
- 3ounces shreddedswiss cheese
- Cook peas according to package directions, drain.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and cook until tender without browning.
- Add flour and salt, stir to coat.
- Add cream and lemon, cook and stir over medium high heat until thick and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to low, add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add drained peas, stir and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »