- 1 (18 1/2 ounce)package pillsburyswiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4cupswater(or as called for in the directions)
- 3eggs(or as called for in the directions)
- 1/2cupoil(or as called for in the directions)
- 1 (16 ounce)package pillsburycoconut almond frosting mix
- 2teaspoonsinstant coffee
- 2cupswhipping cream
- gratedchocolate(enough to cover the top)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- bake in a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan, for 30-35 minutes, or until cake tests done with a toothpick.
- cool cake for 15 minutes, before removing from pan.
- cool completely.
- combine, dry frosting mix and instant coffee with the whipping cream.
- beat until thickened.
- with a long bladed knife, cut the cooled cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
- (this is a little hard.).
- divide the frosting in half.
- spread on top of each layer.
- stack layers, frosting side up.
- sprinkle top layer with grated chocolate.
- chill until served.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »