- 3/4cupolive oil
- 1/2cupwhite wine vinegar
- 2tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
- 3tablespoonsgreen onions, sliced,white and a little green
- 2teaspoonsfresh tarragon, minced or1 teaspoondried tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 2cups chopped seededtomatoes
- 1cuppea pods, trimmed
- 1cupzucchini, unpeeled,chopped
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, green onions, tarragon, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Combine vegetables in a shallow dish and toss with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off marinade before serving, or toss vegetables with some lettuce and use marinade as the dressing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »