- 1/2cupbutter or margarine, softened
- 1/2cupSplenda sugar substitute
- 5egg whites
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1/2cupbaking cocoa
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- 1cupsweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/4cuppecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg whites one at a time scraping the bowl and beating after each addition.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients except the pecans.
- Spread batter in pan and top with pecans.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until a toothpick incerted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »