- 2tablespoonsbutteror margarine
- 3mediumsweet onions, chopped
- 5slices freshbread, cut into cubes
- 10ouncesevaporated milk
- 2eggs, lightly beaten
- 1cup shreddedparmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add chopped onions and saute 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Place onions and bread cubes in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, eggs, 3/4 cup cheese and salt.
- Pour into lightly greased 1 1/2qt souffle or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25minutes or until set.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »