- 1/2cupbrown sugar
- 1tablespoonbaking powder
- 6ouncesnon-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3tablespoonswhole fruit jam
- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 3/4cupegg substitute(or use egg whites)
- 2/3cupskim milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the cormeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a smaller bowl mix the yogurt, oil, jam, egg, and milk.
- Mix well to break up the jam.
- Mix it until it is frothy.
- Combine the 2 mixtures carefully, just until combined.
- Spray a 9 inch round cake pan, or I use a 9 inch tart pan with a pretty edge.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- It puffs up in the middle a bit and should be brown on the top.
- A toothpick or knife inserted in the middle should come out clean.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »