- 1 1/2cupsflour
- 1tablespoonbaking powder
- 3eggs, separated
- 1cupheavy cream
- 4tablespoonsbutter, melted
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and.
- Stir until blended.
- In a medium bowl, place the egg yolks, cream, and butter.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the cream mixture.
- Whisk until well mixed and smooth.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Brush lightly with butter if not nonstick.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold them gently into the batter.
- Cook until waffles are golden, about 5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »