- 1headcabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2red bell pepper or green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 sweetbanana peppers, halved lengthwise then sliced
- 1 1/2cups mincedonions
- 3/8cupwhite vinegar
- 3/8cupvegetable oil
- In a large bowl, place shredded cabbage, peppers and onion.
- Heat the sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil and salt in a saucepan; do not boil.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture, combine thoroughly and let stand at least one hour to cool.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »