- 1 (3 lb)can of b&mbeans
- 4 (16 ounce)cansred kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce)bottleketchup
- 1 (12 ounce)jarmolasses
- 8ouncesdark brown sugar
- 2teaspoonsmustard powder
- 1 1/2lbsground beefor venison
- 2mediumonions, cut in large chunks
- Fry ground beef and bacon separately then drain.
- Add with other ingredients together in large pan or crock pot.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to simmer for approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Let cool.
- If using a crock pot cook on high.
- Reheat before serving if you want thicker beans.
- When I make this in the crock pot, I usually half the recipe.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »