- 1lbchicken breasts, sliced into 1/4 inch stripes
- 2headsbroccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2mediumonion, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed
- 1/4cuphoisin sauce
- 3tablespoonscider vinegar
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce
- 1teaspoonsugaror Splenda sugar substitute
- 1teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoonginger powder
- 1teaspoonred pepper flakes, to taste
- salt and pepper
- Stir together all of the sauce ingriedents and set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet, over medium-high heat, brown the bacon and then remove from the pan.
- Add the rest of the stir fry ingriedents to the pan and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add then sauce and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes; crumble in the bacon.
- Serve with white or fried rice, or just as it is.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »