- 12ouncesbow tie pasta, cooked according to directions
- 1 1/2cups bottledparmesan salad dressing, divided
- 1/2cupsunflower seeds
- 1/2cup slicedcelery
- 1/2cup slicedgreen onions, tops included
- 3tablespoonsdiced pimentos or1 small dicedred pepper
- 1/2lbbacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Cook pasta according to directions on box, drained.
- Add 1 cup of parmesan dressing, celery, onions, pimento/red pepper to pasta.
- Toss to mix.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving, add remaining 1/2 cup dressing, bacon and sunflower seeds.
- Toss to mix and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »