- 4sun-dried tomato chicken sausage, or what you prefer
- 1largeonion, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch slices
- 2chayotes, peeled and seed removed,1/2 inch slices lengthwise
- 2mediumzucchini or othersquash, sliced
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/2-1teaspoonoreganoor basil
- Cook sausages in skillet over medium-low heat about 10 minutes; add onions and saute until onions are golden.
- Add Oregano, salt, pepper, and stir; add Chayote, Zucchini, cover and cook until chayote is crisp tender about 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »