- 1mediumpineapple, cut,cored,and chunked(My local farmers market does it for you)
- 16ouncesstrawberries, sliced and hulled
- 2kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1quartraspberry ginger ale
- 4pints assortedsorbet(rasberry and mango for example)
- Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl and place in the refridgerator to chill.
- Slice bannanas just before serving so they won’t be brown.
- Spoon fruit mixture into desert bowls and add bannanas.
- Top each dessert with gingerale and stir slightly.
- Scoop sorbet of choice on top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »