- 1 1/4cupsdry white wine
- 1/2 ripecantaloupe, halved, seeded and cut into 3/4 inch cubes(about 3 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce)containerstrawberries, quartered
- 1cupseedless grapes, halved, lengthwise
- 1tablespoon choppedfresh mint
- Bring wine and sugar to boil in small saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine fruit in large bowl; pour warm wine mixture over, toss to coat.Cover and refrigerate until chilled, stirring occasionally (at least 2 hours).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »