- 2cupscooked couscous, cool to room temp
- 1scallion, thin sliced
- 1smallcucumber, peel,seed and small dice
- 1tomato, diced
- 1smallgreen bell pepper or yellow bell pepper, seed and dice
- 1clovegarlic, minced very fine
- 1tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoonsred wine or1 tablespoonbalsamic vinegar
- dried basil, to taste
- red peppers (optional)
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together oil and vinegar.
- Mix in garlic and scallion and seasonings and set aside.
- Mix cooled couscous and vegetables.
- Add cheese and fold gently.
- Drizzle in dressing as you gently fold.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Top with red peppers for garnish.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »