- 6mediumsweet potatoes
- 1/2cuporange juice
- 1 (8 ounce)cancrushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2cup choppedpecans
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut 1 inch strip lengthwise from top of the potato.
- Carefully scoop pulp from shell.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoe pulp, orange juice, butter and salt.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Stuff shells with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »