- 2tablespoonsbutteror margarine
- 1cuponions, chopped
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2lbmushrooms, chopped
- 1 1/2cupscottage cheese
- 1cupcooked rice
- 1cupcheese, grated
- Slice eggplants in half lengthwise, use a spoon to scoop out the insides, down to 1/4″ of the skin.
- Chop the eggplant innards and cook in a skillet in margarine or butter with onions, garlic and mushrooms over medium heat, until the onions are clear and the eggplant is soft.
- Combine all other ingredients and stuff the eggplant shells.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »