- 2cupsfrozen sweetened strawberries
- 1 (4 ounce)packagestrawberry gelatin
- 1 1/2cupssugar
- 2 1/4cupsflour
- 1tablespoonbaking powder
- 1cupmini marshmallows
- Cool Whipor otherwhipped topping
- Mix strawberries and gelatin in bowl; set aside.
- Cream shortening and sugar in mixer bowl.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and millk alternately, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over bottom of greased 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Pour cake batter over marshmallows.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Top with whipped topping when cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »