- 1 9 inch frozenpie shell
- 1package jell-ostrawberry gelatin
- 3/4cupginger ale
- 1quartfresh strawberries, sliced in half(or quarters or any other way you like them)
- Bake the pie shell according to the directions on the package and set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients except for the strawberries over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until Jell-O has dissolved and the mixture is clear.
- Remove mixture from heat, let stand about 5 minutes.
- Stir in strawberries and pour into the pie shell.
- Chill for about 4 hours or until set.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »