- 3/4cup choppedstrawberries
- 1/4cup finely choppedpecans
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, egg and oil with a whisk until well-blended; fold in strawberries and pecans.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture and stir with a fork gently until well moistened; DO NOT beat this batter.
- Drop equal amounts into well greased muffin tins until about 2/3 full (12 regular or 6 large).
- Bake on center oven rack for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »