- 1 (250 g)packetjelly sponge rolls(small rolls – & more if there is a snacking husband)
- 200gstrawberry jelly crystals
- 1cupboiling water
- 1 (600 ml)cartoncustard
- Line a pudding basin with strips of foil.
- Cut each rollette into 8 slices.
- Line basin with slices (keep aside enough to use to cover the base).
- In a separate bowl, combine jelly& boiling water.
- Stir until jelly is dissolved, then stir in the custard.
- Pour into pudding basin, top with remaining rollettes.
- Cover& refrigerate overnight.
- Turn out on a serving plate.
- Serve with cream if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »