- 2cups smallstrawberries, quartered
- 2tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 1/8teaspoonblack pepper
- lemon yogurt
- fresh mint
- Combine the strawberries, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and black pepper in a bowl; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Spoon equal amounts into 4 dessert dishes (I like to use “open” champagne glasses for a simple & elegant presentation) and top with 2 tablespoons lemon yogurt.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a bit of freshly ground black pepper – YUM!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »