- 1/4cup meltedbutteror vegetable oil
- 1cup ripebananas, smooshed or mashed
- 1 1/2cupswhole wheat flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1teaspoonstevia powder
- 1/2cupnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter/oil, bananas, vanilla, eggs, and milk.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, soda, stevia, salt).
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour into pan and for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for a couple minutes to set, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »