- 3/4lbsmall red potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2teaspoons mincedfresh parsley leaves
- 1tablespoonbutter, softened
- 1tablespoonsour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam the potatoes, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are just tender.
- While the potatoes are steaming, in a bowl, stir together the dill, the parsley, butter, sour cream, and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the potatoes to the herb mixture and toss them well.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »